e-currency sale/exchange/buy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurry!! Need technical support to add Epay as payment processor to get $10

Go down

Hurry!! Need technical support to add Epay as payment processor to get $10 Empty Hurry!! Need technical support to add Epay as payment processor to get $10

Post  sylvially Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:35 am

Hello,everyone

Epay.com is now starting an awards program for merchants. Once your website support Epay and add Epay as your payment processor, you can get $10 awards. Once you sucessfully to recommend another user to support Epay, you can get $5 awards.  my referral link: https://www.epay.com?ref=10483

Well, the thing is, I have a website and have applied to become an Epay merchant. But our website is based on WordPress, which is urgently needed pluging of epay.com based on this platform.I have wrote to EPAY and asked them to provide me Epay Wordpress Plugin that integrated with Wp e-Commerce shoping cart, the reponse from them is:" please confirm that what you need from epay.com is an Epay SCI PHP form."

Because I didn't mastering web programming well, so i can't confirm that whether the php form sci or other form like jave, html is what i need to integrate to my shop. Anyone here has suffered from a same doubt, or who
give me some suggestions about this? thanks very much!!

sylvially

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum